Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Big Berg Turkey Party



Viv woke up with a smile on her face, because she sensed that the day was somehow special.

(PS - My mom wants me to point out that those are not her teeth , but rather, shiny lips)


Savannah is eating again - not just powdered donuts and chocolate milk - but actual food. (Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) So, we decided to give thanks by having a Big Berg Turkey Party.

According to Savannah, a real party has candles and hats. So, Hyrum made "turkey" hats with Savannah for all of us while I made dinner. Don't turkeys have feathers in the back????
(Note the burning candles in the mashed potatoes.)

Savannah's favorite part - blowing out the candles. I think I got all the wax out...

All is right with Savannah's world now that we have finally celebrated the life of that particular turkey. Although, I don't think the turkey was too happy with the outcome of the party.

And all is right with Vivian's world now that she has peas on her tray.

No comments:

Post a Comment